We have dedicated this suite to our Brunello Cerretalto wine. The apartment displays truly unique details, just like our wine. The finishings match the wine’s label, and the chest the ladies of the estate used for their dowries since the 1700s.
- Continental breakfast a la carté
- Free WI-FI
- Access to the summer swimming pool, equipped with deck chairs (at scheduled times)
- Air conditioning and heating
- Flat screen TV
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Courtesy / cosmetic products, with ingredients from our company’s grapes
The Relais Delicacies
Enjoy our breakfast prepared every single morning by our chefs. Homemade cakes, baked bread obtained from our flower, artisanal yogurt, typical cheeses and salami, local jams and other seasonal ingredients will please your palate since the first bite.
Do not miss our lunch, where you can try the Casanova di Neri pasta produced from our own fields, as well as many special and appetizing tuscan dishes.
An evening aperitif, upon reservation, will make your stay even more memorable.
The wines of Casanova di Neri are, for any occasion, always available.
- Check-in time: 3 pm – 6.30 pm, Check-out time: 8:30am – 12 noon, to better organize the reception of time to communicate in advance
- Check-in outside the planned time must be agreed with the hotel prior to arrival and there is a charge of € 50 (not possible after 9pm).
- In order to guarantee the maximum relax and wellness for all guests, the facility is reserved to an adult clientele
- Free parking
- Laundry service (on request)
Services available on request
- Massage and beauty treatments (Service by reservation, send request to check availability and prices)
- “Wine Dinner Experience” in the private tasting room.
- Private driver service.
- Concierge service.
- Discover our magnificent area with an e-bike . Half day or one day rental is available upon reservation.
- For more information, contact us by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST WINE IN THE WORLD
100 / 100 Giardini Notes
99 / 100 falstaff
98 / 100 Wine Spectator
There’s no doubt that this wine needs more cellar aging. I would absolutely not suggest drinking it within the next five years. Any awkwardness it shows now should iron itself out with more bottle time. Only 9,771 bottles were made.”