We have dedicated this suite to our Brunello Cerretalto wine. The apartment displays truly unique details, just like our wine. The finishings match the wine’s label, and the chest the ladies of the estate used for their dowries since the 1700s.
- Continental breakfast a la carté
- Free WI-FI
- Access to the summer swimming pool, equipped with deck chairs (at scheduled times)
- Air conditioning and heating
- Flat screen TV
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Courtesy / cosmetic products, with ingredients from our company’s grapes
Breakfast at the Relais offers homemade cakes from our patisserie, freshly prepared coffee, milk and tea, but also the baked Montalcino bread combined with a careful selection of cold meats and salami. Equally special are the jams made from our orchards, along with the sliced toasts, and the artisan yogurt. We are also happy to meet your needs if you have special dietary needs.
- Check-in time: 3 pm – 6.30 pm, Check-out time: 8:30am – 12 noon, to better organize the reception of time to communicate in advance
- Check-in outside the planned time must be agreed with the hotel prior to arrival and there is a charge of € 50 (not possible after 9pm).
- In order to guarantee the maximum relax and wellness for all guests, the facility is reserved to an adult clientele
- Free parking
- Laundry service (on request)
Services available on request
- Finnish sauna and jacuzzi tub in the “Relax Zone” (Service by reservation, send request to check availability and prices)
- Massage and beauty treatments (Service by reservation, send request to check availability and prices)
- “Wine Dinner Experience” in the private tasting room.
- Private driver service.
- Concierge service.
- For more information, contact us by mail: email@example.com
BEST WINE IN THE WORLD
100 / 100 Giardini Notes
99 / 100 falstaff
98 / 100 Wine Spectator
There’s no doubt that this wine needs more cellar aging. I would absolutely not suggest drinking it within the next five years. Any awkwardness it shows now should iron itself out with more bottle time. Only 9,771 bottles were made.”