Poderuccio is the name of this ancient barn which has been reserved for the namesake suite. Its walls are ancient such as the cupboard, used to make bread and the “bigonzo” for carrying grapes or the collection of ancient copper pots and pans once belonging to Nonna Orietta, wife of founder Giovanni Neri.
- Buffet continental breakfast
- Free WI-FI
- Access to the summer swimming pool, equipped with deck chairs (at scheduled times)
- Air conditioning and heating
- Flat screen TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Courtesy / cosmetic products, with ingredients from our company’s grapes
The Relais Delicacies
Enjoy our breakfast prepared every single morning by our chefs. Homemade cakes, baked bread obtained from our flower, artisanal yogurt, typical cheeses and salami, local jams and other seasonal ingredients will please your palate since the first bite.
Do not miss our lunch, where you can try the Casanova di Neri pasta produced from our own fields, as well as many special and appetizing tuscan dishes.
An evening aperitif, upon reservation, will make your stay even more memorable.
The wines of Casanova di Neri are, for any occasion, always available.
- Check-in time: 3 pm – 6.30 pm, Check-out time: 10 am – 12 noon, to better organize the reception of time to communicate in advance
- Check-in outside the planned time must be agreed with the hotel prior to arrival and there is a charge of € 50.
- In order to guarantee the maximum relax and wellness for all guests, the facility is reserved to an adult clientele
- Free parking
- Laundry service (on request)
Services available on request
- Massage and beauty treatments (Service by reservation, send request to check availability and prices)
- Wine dinner in the tasting room, or in the cellar.
- Private driver service
- Discover our magnificent area with an e-bike . Half day or one day rental is available upon reservation.
- For more information, contact us by mail: email@example.com