Tenuta Nuova is the result of a project developed over three generations, and the name of a Brunello wine by Casanova di Neri. This is the reason why the Family has decided to honour the suite with a chest of drawers and kneeling-stool dating back to the 1600s, which belonged to Giovanni, the company’s founder.
- Buffet continental breakfast
- Free WI-FI
- Access to the summer swimming pool, equipped with deck chairs (at scheduled times)
- Air conditioning and heating
- Flat screen TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Courtesy / cosmetic products, with ingredients from our company’s grapes
Breakfast at the Relais offers homemade cakes from our patisserie, freshly prepared coffee, milk and tea, but also the baked Montalcino bread combined with a careful selection of cold meats and salami. Equally special are the jams made from our orchards, along with the sliced toasts, and the artisan yogurt. We are also happy to meet your needs if you have special dietary needs.
- Check-in time: 3 pm – 6.30 pm, Check-out time: 10 am – 12 noon, to better organize the reception of time to communicate in advance
- Check-in outside the planned time must be agreed with the hotel prior to arrival and there is a charge of € 50.
- In order to guarantee the maximum relax and wellness for all guests, the facility is reserved to an adult clientele
- Free parking
- Laundry service (on request)
Services available on request
- Finnish sauna and jacuzzi tub in the “Relax Zone” (Service by reservation, send request to check availability and prices)
- Massage and beauty treatments (Service by reservation, send request to check availability and prices)
- Wine dinner in the tasting room, or in the cellar.
- Private driver service
- For more information, contact us by mail: email@example.com
BEST WINE IN THE WORLD
99 / 100 James Suckling
is what helps to build intensity and staying power.”